Web Site Guarantee
BANG! is so confident in our ability to build a Web site with IMPACT! (and most importantly improve your search engine rankings) we guarantee we can increase traffic to your Web site. Our Web site redesign of your Website will increase the number of visitors per month to the site and/or total pages viewed as indicated by our monthly Web traffic report. If we don’t increase your traffic during the first year of hosting the site, we will host your site for FREE! until your Web traffic increases above pre-redesign levels.
Like most guarantees, there is a little fine print...
- Your initial level of Web traffic (which we guarantee to beat!) will be determined by our Web log analysis during the first full month of Web site hosting.
- To qualify for our guarantee, you must use our recommendations for the site structure, navigation, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and technologies used within the site. For instance, we can’t guarantee traffic increases to Flash built Web sites as Flash is for all practical purposes invisible to search engines. You must include any options included in the estimate for SEO work with your project.
- Depending on the keyword phrases you want the site to rank for, we may insist on building the site with additional pages. A small site will only drive traffic for a small number of keyword phrases. If your goals require 18 pages to achieve them we’ll need to develop 18 pages. If you can't or won’t budget for the proper size site, no guarantee will apply.
- Allow one year for results (it usually doesn’t take this long but we are depending on an independent and sometimes contrary companies for results, i.e., BING!, Yahoo and Google.
- We wish we could guarantee more product sales or services requested, but honestly we can’t. If your products are over priced or you’re offering services no one wants even the best Web site in the world isn’t going to deliver results. But we will guarantee visitors to the site!
That's it for the fine print!
Request a Quote
"Thank you for taking care of this (e-mail support request) so fast. I called over to the plant to let them know that someone would be calling them and Scott told me you had called and the problem was fixed. Wish my problems with AT&T could get taken care of as fast! Thank You!" - Thom Osborn, Cor-A-Vent