Web Site Guarantee
BANG! is so confident in our ability to build a Web site with IMPACT! (and most importantly improve your search engine rankings) we guarantee we can increase traffic to your Web site. Our Web site redesign of your Website will increase the number of visitors per month to the site and/or total pages viewed as indicated by our monthly Web traffic report. If we don’t increase your traffic during the first year of hosting the site, we will host your site for FREE! until your Web traffic increases above pre-redesign levels.
Like most guarantees, there is a little fine print...
- Your initial level of Web traffic (which we guarantee to beat!) will be determined by our Web log analysis during the first full month of Web site hosting.
- To qualify for our guarantee, you must use our recommendations for the site structure, navigation, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and technologies used within the site. For instance, we can’t guarantee traffic increases to Flash built Web sites as Flash is for all practical purposes invisible to search engines. You must include any options included in the estimate for SEO work with your project.
- Depending on the keyword phrases you want the site to rank for, we may insist on building the site with additional pages. A small site will only drive traffic for a small number of keyword phrases. If your goals require 18 pages to achieve them we’ll need to develop 18 pages. If you can't or won’t budget for the proper size site, no guarantee will apply.
- Allow one year for results (it usually doesn’t take this long but we are depending on an independent and sometimes contrary companies for results, i.e., BING!, Yahoo and Google.
- We wish we could guarantee more product sales or services requested, but honestly we can’t. If your products are over priced or you’re offering services no one wants even the best Web site in the world isn’t going to deliver results. But we will guarantee visitors to the site!
That's it for the fine print!
Request a Quote
Wana RV Achieves Success With BANG!
I'm a guy with a lot of ideas and I like to bounce those ideas off their team. They tweak my ideas, adjust the page or graphics, and it’s ready to go. In a good news/bad news scenario, the Web site proved almost too successful. I aggressively advertised a product on his site, garnered phenomenal national sales; however, the manufacturer thought that my low pricing was too aggressive and asked me to “tone down” my marketing because other dealers were complaining. I use that experience as an example of the power of the Internet as it relates to increased sales.
I'm always getting compliments about my Web site. Others comment about how easy it is to read and the prices are right on the same page. They don’t have to do a lot of ‘clicking around’ to find the information they want. My Web site generates more sales than any other marketing venue. I also use radio, the Yellow Pages, television and newspaper, but I’m cutting back on those. The Web is my best tool and gives me the most sales. - Gary Miller, Wana RV & Engine Center