ColdFusion Programmer / Web Developers Jobs
BANG! Web Site Design Inc., a Web site design, development and hosting firm is looking for a talented entry level to intermediate ColdFusion Web developer to join their team. Our ideal candidate would be a full-time employee who will telecommute (work from home) 5 days a week and be available during business hours. We may consider contract work with the right developer.
- Intermediate to advanced skills and experience with ColdFusion and MS SQL Server
- Proficient with Ajax, JQuery, HTML5 & CSS3
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Web site development post design (design concepts are handled by our design staff)
- Add pages/features to existing sites
- Work with our existing Content Management and Shopping Cart systems to build new sites for clients
- Review existing code, update or write new code using proven best-practices and coding standards so that they are well documented, extensible and easily maintained
- Collaborate with a Project Manager & Senior Level Programmers on a variety of projects (rarely will you work directly with clients)
Why join the BANG! team?:
- You'll work from home and never have to fight traffic or the weather again
- Work on a wide variety of projects for clients across the country (you won't be building the same site with a different name on it every day!)
- We pay 99% of your health care insurance through our group plan
- Reimbursement for unused sick time
- Paid vacations
- Must be a U.S. resident living in the states
- Provide your own computer & high-speed Internet access
- Capable of showing proficiency with the skill sets outlined above
- No felony convictions and be able to pass regular drug tests
If you are ready to join the BANG! team, please fill out the form for the ColdFusion Developer Job. No calls please.
Request a Quote
From Garage to Millions...
"I started the business from my garage in 2003 (about $20K in sales my first year). We will be at or near $600k in sales this year and have to say, it would not have been possible without your help with our website. 99% of our business comes through the website. I believe we will step over the $1 million annual sales mark in the future and will be on board with BANG! when we do. Thanks again!" - John Peterson, Custom Marine Carpet